1.8

Nashua Wholesale Tire was asked to put two new tires on the front of my Jeep and the next day one of the tires rolled off damaging the entire front fender.My entire front fender had to be replaced.

It was crumpled and not easily repairable. A local repair shop (Barrett's Auto on Lowell Rd in Hudson, NH) got me another left black fender from a junkyard and replaced it. He made it look like it should.

Like it did before.I am unable to comprehend the fact that Nashua Tire was so inept at putting my tire back on that this could actually happen.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of installation or their service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nashua wholesale tire tires installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Nashua Wholesale Tire needs to "a full refund, payment for the repairs my jeep needed, reimbursement for my rental" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nashua wholesale tire tires installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nashua Wholesale Tire.

Had an Experience with Nashua Wholesale Tire?

Comments

dahlya
Lowell, Massachusetts, United States #1217765

As a retired mechanic, I have personally viewed the security video of the work done on this vehicle, and after watching several times, there is NO DOUBT that at least one of the employees working on the Jeep in question was totally inept and careless in the way he treated the customer's vehicle, and ignored normal safety practices....I would agree with the author of this complaint...DO NOT bring your vehicle to Nashua Wholesale Tire....NEVER